The Greenbelt Makerspace lending library is taking a break for the holidays, and will open again on Jan. 7 and following Saturdays from 10am to noon. Few people were coming by on Friday evenings and the Sunday session was driven by the Farmer’s Market, which doesn’t reopen until May. We can add more open times with your help staffing.
We’re also looking for volunteers to help with
– publicizing our activities on Facebook, Greenbelt News Review, email lists, and other social media
– coordinating volunteers
– teaching classes on tool use, electronics, etc.
– repair and tool use contusing
– repair café and other repair sessions (perhaps every week during our open hours)
– joining the board of directors
Again, email email@example.com if you are interested.
We’ll plan an annual meeting in January, perhaps on Zoom.
Please let us know what you think, and what you would like to see happen. It will be great to get your feedback.